The Winnipeg Jets (30-24-10) are big favorites (-280 moneyline odds to win) when they host a matchup with the Ottawa Senators (22-36-5), who have +222 moneyline odds, on Thursday at 8:00 PM ET.
Jets vs. Senators Predictions
Jets vs. Senators Betting Odds
Jets vs. Senators Betting Trends
- In the 34 times this season the Jets have been favored on the moneyline, they have finished 19-15 in those games.
- Winnipeg has had moneyline odds set at -280 or shorter in just one game this season, and lost.
- The Jets have a 73.7% chance (based on the moneyline’s implied probability) to win this contest.
Jets vs. Senators Over/Under Trends
- This season, 38 of Winnipeg’s 64 games have gone over Thursday’s over/under of 6 goals.
- A total of 26 of Ottawa’s games have finished with over 6 goals this season.
- The Jets score 3.13 goals per game, compared to the Senators’ average of 2.56, adding up to 0.3 fewer goals than this contest’s total of 6.
- The 6.3 goals per game these two teams are conceding on average are 0.3 more than the over/under for this contest.
Jets Team Leaders
- Kyle Connor: 39 goals and 40 assists
- Mark Scheifele: 24 goals and 33 assists
- Pierre-Luc Dubois: 25 goals and 24 assists
- Connor Hellebuyck: 23-22-9 record, .911 save percentage, 158 goals allowed
Senators Team Leaders
- Brady Tkachuk: 20 goals and 25 assists
- Joshua Norris: 26 goals and 10 assists
- Connor Brown: nine goals and 26 assists
- Matt Murray: 5-12-2 record, .906 save percentage, 60 goals allowed
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.