Thursday’s NHL schedule features a projected tight outing between the Vegas Golden Knights (34-28-4) and the Nashville Predators (37-23-4) at T-Mobile Arena in Paradise, Nevada. The Golden Knights are -112 on the moneyline to win against the Predators (-108) in the game, which starts at 10:00 PM ET.
Golden Knights vs. Predators Predictions
Golden Knights vs. Predators Betting Odds
Golden Knights vs. Predators Betting Trends
- The Golden Knights are 26-18 record when listed as a moneyline favorite this season.
- When it has played with moneyline odds of -112 or shorter, Las Vegas is 26-17 (winning 60.5% of the time).
- The Golden Knights have a 52.8% chance (based on the moneyline’s implied probability) to win this matchup.
Golden Knights vs. Predators Over/Under Trends
- This season, 38 of Las Vegas’ 66 games have gone over Thursday’s over/under of 6 goals.
- So far this season, 38 games Nashville has played finished with more than 6 goals.
- These two teams combine for 6.3 goals per game, 0.32 more than the over/under for this contest.
- This game’s total is 0.1 more than the 5.9 goals these two teams concede per game combined.
Golden Knights Team Leaders
- Jonathan Marchessault: 25 goals and 23 assists
- Chandler Stephenson: 15 goals and 31 assists
- Reilly Smith: 16 goals and 22 assists
- Laurent Brossoit: 10-9-3 record, .895 save percentage, 62 goals allowed
Predators Team Leaders
- Roman Josi: 18 goals and 60 assists
- Matt Duchene: 34 goals and 32 assists
- Filip Forsberg: 35 goals and 28 assists
- Juuse Saros: 31-19-3 record, .922 save percentage, 130 goals given up
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.