The Toronto Maple Leafs (39-18-5) are the heavy favorites when they host the New Jersey Devils (22-35-5) on Wednesday, March 23. The Maple Leafs are -341 on the moneyline to win over the Devils (+266) in the contest, which begins at 7:00 PM ET.
Maple Leafs vs. Devils Predictions
Maple Leafs vs. Devils Betting Odds
Maple Leafs vs. Devils Betting Trends
- In the 58 times this season the Maple Leafs have been a moneyline favorite, they have finished 38-20 in those games.
- When playing with moneyline odds of -341 or shorter, Toronto is 1-3 (winning 25.0% of the time).
- The Maple Leafs’ implied moneyline win probability is 77.3% in this matchup.
Maple Leafs vs. Devils Over/Under Trends
- A total of 34 Toronto games this season have gone over Wednesday’s over/under of 6.5 goals.
- In New Jersey’s 63 games this season, 34 have finished with more goals than Wednesday’s over/under of 6.5.
- These two teams combine for 6.7 goals per game, 0.16 more than the over/under for this contest.
- This game’s over/under is 0.1 less than the 6.6 goals these two teams give up per game combined.
Maple Leafs Team Leaders
- Auston Matthews: 46 goals and 33 assists
- Mitchell Marner: 26 goals and 42 assists
- William Nylander: 23 goals and 35 assists
- Jack Campbell: 24-9-4 record, .914 save percentage, 101 goals allowed
Devils Team Leaders
- Jesper Bratt: 21 goals and 39 assists
- Jack Hughes: 19 goals and 28 assists
- Nico Hischier: 17 goals and 25 assists
- Mackenzie Blackwood: 9-9-3 record, .894 save percentage, 70 goals given up
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.