The Toronto Maple Leafs (39-18-5) are the heavy favorites when they host the New Jersey Devils (22-35-5) on Wednesday, March 23. The Maple Leafs are -341 on the moneyline to win over the Devils (+266) in the contest, which begins at 7:00 PM ET.
Maple Leafs vs. Devils Predictions
Maple Leafs vs. Devils Betting Odds
Maple Leafs vs. Devils Betting Trends
- In the 58 times this season the Maple Leafs have been a moneyline favorite, they have finished 38-20 in those games.
- When playing with moneyline odds of -341 or shorter, Toronto is 1-3 (winning 25.0% of the time).
- The Maple Leafs’ implied moneyline win probability is 77.3% in this matchup.
Maple Leafs vs. Devils Over/Under Trends
- A total of 34 Toronto games this season have gone over Wednesday’s over/under of 6.5 goals.
- In New Jersey’s 63 games this season, 34 have finished with more goals than Wednesday’s over/under of 6.5.
- These two teams combine for 6.7 goals per game, 0.16 more than the over/under for this contest.
- This game’s over/under is 0.1 less than the 6.6 goals these two teams give up per game combined.
Maple Leafs Team Leaders
- Auston Matthews: 46 goals and 33 assists
- Mitchell Marner: 26 goals and 42 assists
- William Nylander: 23 goals and 35 assists
- Jack Campbell: 24-9-4 record, .914 save percentage, 101 goals allowed
Devils Team Leaders
- Jesper Bratt: 21 goals and 39 assists
- Jack Hughes: 19 goals and 28 assists
- Nico Hischier: 17 goals and 25 assists
- Mackenzie Blackwood: 9-9-3 record, .894 save percentage, 70 goals given up
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.