The Pittsburgh Penguins (38-16-9) are lopsided favorites when they visit the Buffalo Sabres (22-33-8) on Wednesday, March 23. The Penguins are -222 on the moneyline to win against the Sabres (+181) in the contest, which starts at 7:30 PM ET.
Penguins vs. Sabres Predictions
Penguins vs. Sabres Betting Odds
Penguins vs. Sabres Betting Trends
- The Penguins are 30-16 this season when listed as a moneyline favorite.
- When playing with moneyline odds of -222 or shorter, Pittsburgh has put together an 11-6 record (winning 64.7% of its games).
- Based on the moneyline in this contest, the Penguins’ implied win probability is 68.9%.
Penguins vs. Sabres Over/Under Trends
- This season, 35 of Pittsburgh’s 64 games have gone over Wednesday’s over/under of 6 goals.
- In Buffalo’s 63 games this season, 34 have finished with more goals than Wednesday’s over/under of 6.
- The Penguins score 3.21 goals per game, compared to the Sabres’ average of 2.62, adding up to 0.2 fewer goals than this contest’s over/under of 6.
- These two teams are allowing a combined 6.0 goals per game, 0.0 more than this contest’s over/under.
Penguins Team Leaders
- Sidney Crosby: 22 goals and 39 assists
- Jake Guentzel: 29 goals and 32 assists
- Kris Letang: six goals and 46 assists
- Tristan Jarry: 31-12-6 record, .922 save percentage, 110 goals given up
Sabres Team Leaders
- Tage Thompson: 25 goals and 21 assists
- Jeff Skinner: 24 goals and 18 assists
- Rasmus Dahlin: nine goals and 30 assists
- Craig Anderson: 11-9-0 record, .904 save percentage, 61 goals conceded
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.