Thursday’s NHL offering includes a contest between the heavily favored Edmonton Oilers (35-24-5, -260 on the moneyline to win at home) and the San Jose Sharks (28-27-8, +205 moneyline odds) at 9:00 PM ET.
Oilers vs. Sharks Predictions
Oilers vs. Sharks Betting Odds
Oilers vs. Sharks Betting Trends
- The Oilers have been victorious in 28 of their 44 games when they were favored on the moneyline this season (63.6%).
- Edmonton has been a moneyline favorite of -260 or shorter in just two games this season, and won both.
- The Oilers’ implied moneyline win probability is 72.2% in this matchup.
Oilers vs. Sharks Over/Under Trends
- Edmonton and its opponent have hit the over on this game’s total (6 goals) 41 times this season.
- So far this season, 26 games San Jose has played finished with more than 6 goals.
- These two teams combine for 6.0 goals per game, 0.04 less than the over/under set for this contest.
- The 6.3 goals per game these two teams are conceding on average are 0.3 more than the total for this contest.
Oilers Team Leaders
- Connor McDavid: 35 goals and 58 assists
- Leon Draisaitl: 42 goals and 46 assists
- Zach Hyman: 21 goals and 20 assists
- Mikko Koskinen: 23-10-3 record, .903 save percentage, 111 goals given up
Sharks Team Leaders
- Timo Meier: 27 goals and 33 assists
- Tomas Hertl: 25 goals and 25 assists
- Logan Couture: 21 goals and 26 assists
- Adin Hill: 10-11-1 record, .906 save percentage, 61 goals allowed
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.