The Chicago Bulls (42-30) are slightly favored (by 1.5 points) to break a four-game road losing streak when they visit the New Orleans Pelicans (30-42) on Thursday, March 24, 2022 at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 228.5 points.
Bulls vs. Pelicans Predictions
Bulls vs. Pelicans Betting Odds
Bulls vs. Pelicans Last 10 Games
- Chicago is 2-8-0 against the spread and 3-7 overall during its last 10 games.
- The Bulls and their opponents have hit the over two times in those games.
- The Bulls’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 229.9 points scored. That’s 1.4 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- During the past 10 games, the Bulls are scoring 3.5 points less per game compared to their season average.
- New Orleans has a 4-6 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- New Orleans’ last 10 outings saw five hit the over.
- The last 10 Pelicans games averaged 229.7 total points, 1.2 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Pelicans have scored 9.1 more points per contest compared to their 108.5 PPG season-long scoring average.
Bulls vs. Pelicans Betting Trends
- Chicago is 38-34-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 1.5-point favorites or more, the Bulls have an ATS record of 27-16.
- This season, 35 of Chicago’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Bulls make 48.0% of their shots from the field this season, which is 1.4 percentage points higher than the Pelicans have allowed to their opponents (46.6%).
- In games Chicago shoots higher than 46.6% from the field, it is 29-12 against the spread and 29-12 overall.
- New Orleans has registered a 37-35-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Pelicans have an ATS record of 25-29 when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- New Orleans games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 30 times this season.
- New Orleans is 17-9 against the spread and 16-10 overall when it shoots better than 47.0% from the field.
Bulls vs. Pelicans Over/Under Trends
- A total of 26 Chicago games this season have gone over Thursday’s over/under of 228.5 points.
- There have been 21 New Orleans games that have finished with a combined score over 228.5 points this season.
- The point total for the contest of 228.5 is 8.2 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Bulls (111.8 points per game) and the Pelicans (108.5 points per game).
- The 221.1 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 7.4 fewer than the 228.5 over/under in this contest.
- On average, the over/under in Bulls games is 6.4 points fewer than the over/under of 228.5 points in this contest.
- Pelicans games have an over/under of 219.5 points this season, 9.0 points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
Bulls Team Leaders
- DeMar DeRozan: 27.6 PTS, 5.0 AST, 50.5 FG%, 34.4 3PT% (44-for-128)
- Nikola Vucevic: 18.0 PTS, 11.3 REB, 47.5 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (94-for-300)
- Zach LaVine: 24.5 PTS, 47.9 FG%, 40.0 3PT% (167-for-418)
- Ayo Dosunmu: 8.6 PTS, 51.9 FG%, 39.0 3PT% (62-for-159)
- Coby White: 13.1 PTS, 44.1 FG%, 39.1 3PT% (118-for-302)
Pelicans Team Leaders
- Jonas Valančiūnas: 18.1 PTS, 11.5 REB, 54.1 FG%, 36.9 3PT% (55-for-149)
- Devonte’ Graham: 12.3 PTS, 36.0 FG%, 34.3 3PT% (179-for-522)
- Herbert Jones: 9.7 PTS, 1.6 STL, 49.0 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (49-for-139)
- Jaxson Hayes: 9.1 PTS, 63.3 FG%, 36.6 3PT% (15-for-41)
- Garrett Temple: 5.4 PTS, 38.3 FG%, 32.0 3PT% (56-for-175)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.