The Carolina Hurricanes (42-15-6) are home favorites (-197 moneyline odds to win) against the Dallas Stars (35-24-3, +164 moneyline odds). The contest on Thursday begins at 7:00 PM ET from PNC Arena.
Hurricanes vs. Stars Predictions
Hurricanes vs. Stars Betting Odds
Hurricanes vs. Stars Betting Trends
- The Hurricanes have been victorious in 35 of their 52 games when they were favored on the moneyline this season (67.3%).
- Carolina is 16-5 in games it has played with moneyline odds of -197 or shorter (76.2% win percentage).
- The Hurricanes’ implied moneyline win probability is 66.3% in this contest.
Hurricanes vs. Stars Over/Under Trends
- This season, Carolina and its opponent have combined to outscore Thursday’s over/under of 5.5 goals 30 times.
- In Dallas’ 62 games this season, 29 have finished with more goals than Thursday’s total of 5.5.
- These two teams combine for 6.2 goals per game, 0.67 more than the over/under for this contest.
- This game’s total is 0.2 more than the 5.3 goals these two teams allow per game combined.
Hurricanes Team Leaders
- Sebastian Aho: 28 goals and 34 assists
- Andrei Svechnikov: 23 goals and 32 assists
- Teuvo Teravainen: 16 goals and 32 assists
- Frederik Andersen: 31-10-2 record, .928 save percentage, 87 goals allowed
Stars Team Leaders
- Joe Pavelski: 24 goals and 39 assists
- Jason Robertson: 31 goals and 27 assists
- Roope Hintz: 26 goals and 27 assists
- Scott Wedgewood: 10-14-3 record, .909 save percentage, 87 goals allowed
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.