Tuesday’s NHL offering includes a contest between the favored Los Angeles Kings (34-22-8, -123 on the moneyline to win at home) and the Nashville Predators (36-22-4, +103 moneyline odds) at 10:30 PM ET.
Kings vs. Predators Predictions
Kings vs. Predators Betting Odds
Kings vs. Predators Betting Trends
- The Kings are 19-7 record when listed as a moneyline favorite this season.
- Los Angeles is 14-5 (victorious in 73.7% of its games) when it has played with moneyline odds of -123 or shorter.
- The Kings have a 55.2% chance (based on the moneyline’s implied probability) to win this matchup.
Kings vs. Predators Over/Under Trends
- Los Angeles and its opponent have combined to outscore Tuesday’s over/under (5.5 goals) 28 times this season.
- So far this season, 37 games Nashville has played finished with over 5.5 goals.
- The over/under for this game (5.5) is 0.6 less than the combined scoring averages for the Kings (2.80) and Predators (3.26).
- These two teams are conceding a combined 5.6 goals per game, 0.1 more than this contest’s over/under.
Kings Team Leaders
- Anze Kopitar: 16 goals and 36 assists
- Trevor Moore: 11 goals and 28 assists
- Viktor Arvidsson: 18 goals and 20 assists
- Cal Petersen: 17-10-1 record, .902 save percentage, 75 goals given up
Predators Team Leaders
- Roman Josi: 17 goals and 58 assists
- Matt Duchene: 32 goals and 31 assists
- Filip Forsberg: 33 goals and 25 assists
- Juuse Saros: 30-19-3 record, .923 save percentage, 127 goals given up
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.