The Sacramento Kings (25-48) are 6.5-point underdogs as they attempt to break a three-game losing streak when they visit the Indiana Pacers (25-47) on Wednesday, March 23, 2022 at Gainbridge Fieldhouse. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 234.5.
Pacers vs. Kings Predictions
Pacers vs. Kings Betting Odds
Pacers vs. Kings Last 10 Games
- Indiana covered the spread four times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- Indiana’s past 10 contests saw five go over the total.
- The last 10 Pacers games averaged 233.5 total points, 1.0 fewer point than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Pacers’ per-game scoring average during their last 10 games is 6.8 points higher than their season-long average.
- Sacramento has a 2-8 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Sacramento games have exceeded the set total six times.
- The Kings’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 233.0 points scored. That’s 1.5 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Kings have a 112.2 points-per-game average, 1.7 points above their season-long scoring average.
Pacers vs. Kings Betting Trends
- Indiana has covered the spread 34 times over 72 games with a set spread.
- In games this season when favored by 6.5 points or more, the Pacers have gone 3-4 against the spread.
- Games involving Indiana have hit the over 40 times this season.
- This season, the Pacers have a 46.2% shooting percentage from the field, which is 1.9% lower than the 48.1% of shots the Kings’ opponents have knocked down.
- In games Indiana shoots better than 48.1% from the field, it is 17-9 against the spread and 14-12 overall.
- Sacramento is 34-38-1 against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 6.5-point underdogs or more, the Kings have an ATS record of 12-13-1.
- Sacramento’s games have gone over the total 39 times this year.
- The Kings are shooting 45.8% from the field, 1.6% lower than the 47.4% the Pacers’ opponents have shot this season.
- This season, Sacramento has a 21-10-1 record against the spread and an 18-14 record overall in games the team collectively shoots over 47.4% from the field.
Pacers vs. Kings Over/Under Trends
- A total of 26 Indiana games this season have gone over Wednesday’s over/under of 234.5 points.
- There have been 25 Sacramento games that have finished with a combined score over 234.5 points this season.
- The point total for the contest of 234.5 is 13.1 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Pacers (110.9 points per game) and the Kings (110.5 points per game).
- The 229.1 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 5.4 fewer than the 234.5 total in this contest.
- This season the average total for Pacers games is 220.3 points, 14.2 fewer than the over/under of 234.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 8.3 points more than the average over/under in Kings’ games this season (226.2 points).
Pacers Team Leaders
- Malcolm Brogdon: 19.1 PTS, 5.9 AST, 44.8 FG%, 31.2 3PT% (58-for-186)
- Chris Duarte: 13.1 PTS, 43.2 FG%, 36.9 3PT% (94-for-255)
- Myles Turner: 12.9 PTS, 7.1 REB, 2.8 BLK, 50.8 FG%, 33.2 3PT% (61-for-184)
- Oshae Brissett: 8.1 PTS, 40.5 FG%, 34.1 3PT% (63-for-185)
- Duane Washington Jr.: 9.7 PTS, 40.1 FG%, 37.6 3PT% (67-for-178)
Kings Team Leaders
- De’Aaron Fox: 23.2 PTS, 5.6 AST, 1.2 STL, 47.3 FG%, 29.7 3PT% (74-for-249)
- Harrison Barnes: 16.8 PTS, 46.9 FG%, 40.8 3PT% (129-for-316)
- Davion Mitchell: 10.5 PTS, 40.9 FG%, 32.2 3PT% (91-for-283)
- Terence Davis II: 10.4 PTS, 42.3 FG%, 32.9 3PT% (49-for-149)
- Alex Len: 6.1 PTS, 52.5 FG%, 30.0 3PT% (6-for-20)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.