The Dallas Stars (34-24-3) have -144 moneyline odds to win when they host a matchup with the Edmonton Oilers (35-23-4), who have +121 moneyline odds, on Tuesday at 8:30 PM ET.
Stars vs. Oilers Predictions
Stars vs. Oilers Betting Odds
Stars vs. Oilers Betting Trends
- The Stars are 22-14 this season when listed as a moneyline favorite.
- When it has played with moneyline odds of -144 or shorter, Dallas has compiled a 15-6 record (winning 71.4% of its games).
- The implied moneyline probability in this game says the Stars have a 59.0% chance to win.
Stars vs. Oilers Over/Under Trends
- Dallas and its opponent have combined for more than Tuesday’s over/under of 6 goals 28 times this season.
- In Edmonton’s 63 games this season, 40 have finished with more goals than Tuesday’s over/under of 6.
- The over/under for this game (6) is 0.3 less than the combined scoring averages for the Stars (2.89) and Oilers (3.37).
- These two teams are conceding a combined 6.1 goals per game, 0.1 more than this contest’s over/under.
Stars Team Leaders
- Joe Pavelski: 23 goals and 38 assists
- Jason Robertson: 30 goals and 26 assists
- Roope Hintz: 25 goals and 26 assists
- Jake Oettinger: 21-10-1 record, .918 save percentage, 78 goals allowed
Oilers Team Leaders
- Connor McDavid: 35 goals and 55 assists
- Leon Draisaitl: 41 goals and 45 assists
- Zach Hyman: 21 goals and 20 assists
- Mikko Koskinen: 23-9-3 record, .904 save percentage, 107 goals given up
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.