Wednesday’s NHL lineup features a matchup between the heavily favored Colorado Avalanche (45-13-5) and the Vancouver Canucks (30-26-8) at Ball Arena in Denver, Colorado. The Avalanche are -256 on the moneyline to win at home against the Canucks (+210) in the game, which starts at 9:30 PM ET.
Avalanche vs. Canucks Predictions
Avalanche vs. Canucks Betting Odds
Avalanche vs. Canucks Betting Trends
- The Avalanche have been victorious in 44 of their 60 games when they were listed as a moneyline favorite this season (73.3%).
- Colorado is 14-3 (victorious in 82.4% of its games) when it has played with moneyline odds of -256 or shorter.
- The implied moneyline probability for this game says the Avalanche have a 71.9% chance to win.
Avalanche vs. Canucks Over/Under Trends
- A total of 40 Colorado games this season have gone over Wednesday’s total of 6 goals.
- This season, 33 of Vancouver’s games have featured more than 6 goals.
- The Avalanche score 3.83 goals per game, compared to the Canucks’ average of 2.81, adding up to 0.6 more goals than this contest’s over/under of 6.
- These two teams allow a combined 5.6 goals per game, 0.4 less than this one’s over/under.
Avalanche Team Leaders
- Nazem Kadri: 23 goals and 52 assists
- Mikko Rantanen: 31 goals and 44 assists
- Cale Makar: 22 goals and 49 assists
- Darcy Kuemper: 30-8-2 record, .923 save percentage, 99 goals given up
Canucks Team Leaders
- J.T. Miller: 25 goals and 50 assists
- Quinn Hughes: five goals and 46 assists
- Elias Pettersson: 18 goals and 25 assists
- Thatcher Demko: 27-19-4 record, .916 save percentage, 134 goals allowed
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.