The Anaheim Ducks (27-27-11) are slight favorites when they host the Chicago Blackhawks (22-32-9) on Wednesday, March 23 at 10:00 PM ET. The Ducks are -122 on the moneyline to win, while the Blackhawks have +102 moneyline odds.
Ducks vs. Blackhawks Predictions
Ducks vs. Blackhawks Betting Odds
Ducks vs. Blackhawks Betting Trends
- The Ducks have been victorious in 13 of their 19 games when they were favored on the moneyline this season (68.4%).
- Anaheim is 11-4 in games it has played with moneyline odds of -122 or shorter (73.3% win percentage).
- The implied moneyline probability in this game says the Ducks have a 55.0% chance to win.
Ducks vs. Blackhawks Over/Under Trends
- Anaheim and its opponent have combined for more than Wednesday’s over/under of 6 goals 34 times this season.
- In Chicago’s 63 games this season, 36 have finished with more goals than Wednesday’s over/under of 6.
- The Ducks score 2.80 goals per game, compared to the Blackhawks’ average of 2.60, adding up to 0.6 fewer goals than this contest’s total of 6.
- These two teams are allowing a combined 6.6 goals per game, 0.6 more than this contest’s over/under.
Ducks Team Leaders
- Troy Terry: 30 goals and 23 assists
- Trevor Zegras: 16 goals and 30 assists
- Cam Fowler: seven goals and 27 assists
- Anthony Stolarz: 9-6-2 record, .919 save percentage, 50 goals allowed
Blackhawks Team Leaders
- Patrick Kane: 19 goals and 51 assists
- Alex DeBrincat: 34 goals and 22 assists
- Seth Jones: four goals and 37 assists
- Arvid Soderblom: 0-2-0 record, .863 save percentage, 13 goals allowed
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.