Tuesday’s NHL play includes the Pittsburgh Penguins (38-16-9) hosting the Columbus Blue Jackets (32-28-3) at PPG Paints Arena. The Blue Jackets are heavy underdogs (+265 on the moneyline) against the Penguins (-345) ahead of the game, which starts at 7:00 PM ET.
Penguins vs. Blue Jackets Predictions
Penguins vs. Blue Jackets Betting Odds
Penguins vs. Blue Jackets Betting Trends
- In the 45 times this season the Penguins have been favored on the moneyline, they have gone 29-16 in those games.
- Pittsburgh has been a moneyline favorite of -345 or shorter in just two games this season, and split them 1-1.
- The implied moneyline probability in this game says the Penguins have a 77.5% chance to win.
Penguins Team Leaders
- Sidney Crosby: 22 goals and 39 assists
- Jake Guentzel: 29 goals and 32 assists
- Kris Letang: six goals and 46 assists
- Tristan Jarry: 31-12-6 record, .922 save percentage, 110 goals given up
Blue Jackets Team Leaders
- Patrik Laine: 25 goals and 23 assists
- Oliver Bjorkstrand: 22 goals and 26 assists
- Jakub Voracek: four goals and 41 assists
- Joonas Korpisalo: 7-10-0 record, .878 save percentage, 73 goals allowed
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.