Tuesday’s NHL lineup features a matchup between the heavily favored New York Islanders (26-25-9) and the Ottawa Senators (22-35-5) at UBS Arena in Elmont, New York. The Islanders are -273 on the moneyline to win at home against the Senators (+215) in the game, which begins at 7:30 PM ET.
Islanders vs. Senators Predictions
Islanders vs. Senators Betting Odds
Islanders vs. Senators Betting Trends
- The Islanders are 21-13 record when favored on the moneyline this season.
- New York has had moneyline odds of -273 or shorter in only two games this season, and split them 1-1.
- The implied moneyline probability for this game says the Islanders have a 73.2% chance to win.
Islanders Team Leaders
- Mathew Barzal: 12 goals and 28 assists
- Brock Nelson: 27 goals and 12 assists
- Noah Dobson: 10 goals and 26 assists
- Semyon Varlamov: 5-12-2 record, .914 save percentage, 55 goals given up
Senators Team Leaders
- Brady Tkachuk: 20 goals and 25 assists
- Joshua Norris: 26 goals and 10 assists
- Tim Stutzle: 13 goals and 22 assists
- Matt Murray: 5-12-2 record, .906 save percentage, 60 goals given up
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.