The Golden State Warriors (47-24) visit the Orlando Magic (19-53) in a matchup of Pacific Division teams at Amway Center, beginning at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, March 22, 2022. The Magic are 8.5-point underdogs in the game, the second matchup between the squads this season. The matchup’s point total is set at 217.
Warriors vs. Magic Predictions
Warriors vs. Magic Betting Odds
Warriors vs. Magic Last 10 Games
- Golden State has a 4-6 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Golden State’s past 10 outings saw five hit the over.
- The Warriors’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 226.6 points scored. That’s 9.6 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Warriors have a points-per-game average 2.4 points above their season-long scoring average.
- Orlando covered the spread five times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- Orlando and its opponents have hit the over in four of the past 10 games.
- The Magic’s past 10 outings have ended with an average of 225.4 points scored. That’s 8.4 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Magic have a 107.0 points-per-game average, 2.7 points above their season-long scoring average.
Warriors vs. Magic Betting Trends
- Golden State is 35-33-3 against the spread this season.
- The Warriors have an ATS record of 11-9-2 when playing as at least 8.5-point favorites.
- This season, Golden State’s games have hit the over 30 times.
- This season, the Warriors have a 46.9% shooting percentage from the field, which is 1.1% higher than the 45.8% of shots the Magic’s opponents have knocked down.
- Golden State has a 27-11-2 record against the spread and a 34-6 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 45.8% from the field.
- Orlando has covered the spread in a game 33 times this year (33-39-0).
- The Magic have an ATS record of 17-20 when playing as at least 8.5-point underdogs.
- Orlando’s games have gone over the total 36 times this season.
- Orlando has compiled a 19-15 record against the spread and a 14-20 straight up record in games it shoots higher than 43.8% from the field.
Warriors vs. Magic Over/Under Trends
- Golden State and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (217 points) 38 times this season.
- This season, 35 of Orlando’s games have ended with a score higher than 217 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 215.5 points per game, 1.5 points fewer than the point total of 217 for this contest.
- This matchup’s over/under is 0.3 fewer points than the 217.3 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- This season, the average total for Warriors games is 220.5 points, 3.5 more than the over/under of 217 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 0.1 points more than the average over/under in Magic’s games this season (216.9 points).
Warriors Team Leaders
- Stephen Curry: 25.5 PTS, 6.3 AST, 1.3 STL, 43.7 FG%, 38.0 3PT% (285-for-750)
- Andrew Wiggins: 17.2 PTS, 1.1 STL, 46.9 FG%, 39.7 3PT% (137-for-345)
- Jordan Poole: 17.3 PTS, 45.7 FG%, 36.2 3PT% (166-for-458)
- Kevon Looney: 6.3 PTS, 7.5 REB, 56.6 FG%
- Otto Porter Jr.: 8.2 PTS, 1.1 STL, 46.2 FG%, 36.7 3PT% (73-for-199)
Magic Team Leaders
- Wendell Carter Jr.: 15.0 PTS, 10.5 REB, 52.4 FG%, 33.5 3PT% (69-for-206)
- Franz Wagner: 15.3 PTS, 46.4 FG%, 36.1 3PT% (92-for-255)
- Cole Anthony: 17.0 PTS, 5.7 AST, 39.2 FG%, 33.9 3PT% (123-for-363)
- Mohamed Bamba: 10.3 PTS, 8.0 REB, 1.7 BLK, 47.8 FG%, 36.3 3PT% (82-for-226)
- Chuma Okeke: 8.4 PTS, 1.4 STL, 38.0 FG%, 31.2 3PT% (92-for-295)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.