The Carolina Hurricanes (41-15-6) have -120 moneyline odds to win when they host a projected tight matchup with the Tampa Bay Lightning (39-16-6), who have +100 moneyline odds. The outing on Tuesday starts at 7:00 PM ET from PNC Arena.
Hurricanes vs. Lightning Predictions
Hurricanes vs. Lightning Betting Odds
Hurricanes vs. Lightning Betting Trends
- The Hurricanes have won 66.7% of their games when they’ve been a moneyline favorite this season (34-17).
- Carolina is 32-14 (victorious in 69.6% of its games) when it has played with moneyline odds of -120 or shorter.
- The Hurricanes have a 54.5% chance (based on the moneyline’s implied probability) to win this matchup.
Hurricanes Team Leaders
- Sebastian Aho: 27 goals and 34 assists
- Andrei Svechnikov: 23 goals and 31 assists
- Teuvo Teravainen: 16 goals and 31 assists
- Frederik Andersen: 30-10-2 record, .928 save percentage, 85 goals given up
Lightning Team Leaders
- Steven Stamkos: 27 goals and 39 assists
- Victor Hedman: 17 goals and 44 assists
- Alex Killorn: 18 goals and 30 assists
- Andrei Vasilevskiy: 32-12-4 record, .919 save percentage, 114 goals allowed
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.