Tuesday’s NHL lineup features a matchup between the heavily favored Calgary Flames (38-16-8) and the San Jose Sharks (27-27-8) at Scotiabank Saddledome in Calgary, Alberta. The Flames are -345 on the moneyline to win at home against the Sharks (+265) in the game, which starts at 9:00 PM ET.
Flames vs. Sharks Predictions
Flames vs. Sharks Betting Odds
Flames vs. Sharks Betting Trends
- The Flames are 30-16 record when favored on the moneyline this season.
- Calgary has been a moneyline favorite of -345 or shorter in only two games this season, and lost both.
- Based on the moneyline in this game, the Flames’ implied win probability is 77.5%.
Flames Team Leaders
- Johnny Gaudreau: 28 goals and 52 assists
- Matthew Tkachuk: 29 goals and 45 assists
- Elias Lindholm: 31 goals and 33 assists
- Jacob Markstrom: 29-11-7 record, .928 save percentage, 98 goals given up
Sharks Team Leaders
- Timo Meier: 26 goals and 33 assists
- Tomas Hertl: 25 goals and 24 assists
- Logan Couture: 20 goals and 26 assists
- Adin Hill: 10-11-1 record, .906 save percentage, 61 goals allowed
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.