Sunday will feature an expected one-sided NHL outing between the home favorite Vancouver Canucks (30-25-7, -222 on the moneyline to win) and the Buffalo Sabres (21-33-8, +183 moneyline odds) at 10:00 PM ET.
Canucks vs. Sabres Predictions
Canucks vs. Sabres Betting Odds
Canucks vs. Sabres Betting Trends
- The Canucks have won 57.1% of their games when favored on the moneyline this season (12-9).
- Vancouver has had moneyline odds of -222 or shorter in only one game this season, and won.
- The implied moneyline probability in this game says the Canucks have a 68.9% chance to win.
Canucks vs. Sabres Over/Under Trends
- Vancouver and its opponent have combined to outscore Sunday’s over/under (6 goals) 33 times this season.
- There have been 34 Buffalo games with more than 6 goals this season.
- The Canucks score 2.84 goals per game, compared to the Sabres’ average of 2.61, adding up to 0.6 fewer goals than this contest’s total of 6.
- This game’s total is 0.3 less than the 6.3 goals these two teams concede per game combined.
Canucks Team Leaders
- J.T. Miller: 24 goals and 49 assists
- Quinn Hughes: five goals and 44 assists
- Elias Pettersson: 18 goals and 24 assists
- Thatcher Demko: 27-18-3 record, .917 save percentage, 127 goals conceded
Sabres Team Leaders
- Tage Thompson: 25 goals and 20 assists
- Jeff Skinner: 23 goals and 18 assists
- Rasmus Dahlin: eight goals and 29 assists
- Dustin Tokarski: 6-9-4 record, .906 save percentage, 61 goals conceded
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.