The Portland Trail Blazers (26-43) are 7-point underdogs as they try to break an eight-game road slide when they visit the Detroit Pistons (19-52) on Monday, March 21, 2022 at Little Caesars Arena. The game airs at 7:00 PM ET. The over/under is set at 223 for the matchup.
Pistons vs. Trail Blazers Predictions
Pistons vs. Trail Blazers Betting Odds
Pistons vs. Trail Blazers Last 10 Games
- Detroit has a 4-6 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread eight times in those games.
- Detroit’s past 10 contests saw four hit the over.
- The past 10 Pistons games averaged 2.3 fewer points (220.7) than this matchup’s point total.
- The Pistons’ per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 5.9 points higher than their season-long average.
- Portland covered the spread three times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 1-9 record straight-up in those games.
- Portland’s last 10 games saw five hit the over.
- The Trail Blazers’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 227.7 points scored. That’s 4.7 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Trail Blazers have a 102.8 points-per-game average, 4.5 points below their season-long scoring average.
Pistons vs. Trail Blazers Betting Trends
- Detroit has put together a 38-31-2 record against the spread this season.
- This season, 35 of Detroit’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Pistons are shooting 42.8% from the field this season, 4.7 percentage points lower than the 47.5% the Trail Blazers allow to opponents.
- Detroit is 9-1-1 against the spread and 5-6 overall when it shoots better than 47.5% from the field.
- Portland has covered the spread 28 times this year (28-41-1).
- The Trail Blazers are 10-13 ATS when playing as at least 7-point underdogs.
- This season, 35 of Portland’s games have gone over the point total out of 70 chances.
- The Trail Blazers have shot at a 44.5% clip from the field this season, 2.8 percentage points less than the 47.3% shooting opponents of the Pistons have averaged.
- This season, Portland has a 13-7-1 record against the spread and a 13-8 record overall in games the team collectively shoots over 47.3% from the field.
Pistons vs. Trail Blazers Over/Under Trends
- Detroit and its opponents have combined to outscore Monday’s total (223 points) 24 times this season.
- This season, 32 games Portland played finished with a combined score higher than 223 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 211.3 points per game, 11.7 points fewer than the point total of 223 for this game.
- These two teams surrender a combined 226.4 points per game, 3.4 more than this contest’s over/under.
- The Pistons have seen a 215.1 average over/under in their games this season, 7.9 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 0.9 points separates this game’s over/under (223 points) and the average total points bet in Trail Blazers’ games (222.1 points) this season.
Pistons Team Leaders
- Saddiq Bey: 16.4 PTS, 40.1 FG%, 35.0 3PT% (184-for-526)
- Cade Cunningham: 16.9 PTS, 5.4 AST, 1.2 STL, 40.5 FG%, 32.3 3PT% (106-for-328)
- Jerami Grant: 19.5 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 42.4 FG%, 35.5 3PT% (88-for-248)
- Isaiah Stewart: 8.3 PTS, 8.5 REB, 1.1 BLK, 51.6 FG%, 15.4 3PT% (4-for-26)
- Hamidou Diallo: 11.0 PTS, 1.2 STL, 49.6 FG%, 24.7 3PT% (23-for-93)
Trail Blazers Team Leaders
- Jusuf Nurkic: 15.0 PTS, 11.1 REB, 1.1 STL, 53.5 FG%, 26.8 3PT% (15-for-56)
- Anfernee Simons: 17.3 PTS, 44.3 FG%, 40.5 3PT% (179-for-442)
- Trendon Watford: 6.6 PTS, 52.6 FG%, 22.6 3PT% (7-for-31)
- CJ Elleby: 5.0 PTS, 39.8 FG%, 28.0 3PT% (23-for-82)
- Greg Brown: 3.5 PTS, 40.7 FG%, 21.9 3PT% (7-for-32)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.