Monday’s NHL schedule features a matchup between the Colorado Avalanche (44-13-5) and the Edmonton Oilers (35-23-4) at Ball Arena in Denver, Colorado. The Avalanche are -206 on the moneyline to win at home against the Oilers (+171) in the game, which begins at 9:30 PM ET.
Avalanche vs. Oilers Predictions
Avalanche vs. Oilers Betting Odds
Avalanche vs. Oilers Betting Trends
- The Avalanche are 43-16 record when listed as a moneyline favorite this season.
- Colorado is 22-5 (winning 81.5% of its games) when it has played with moneyline odds of -206 or shorter.
- The implied moneyline probability for this game says the Avalanche have a 67.3% chance to win.
Avalanche vs. Oilers Over/Under Trends
- This season, 34 of Colorado’s 62 games have gone over Monday’s total of 6.5 goals.
- So far this season, 32 games Edmonton has played finished with more than 6.5 goals.
- The Avalanche score 3.84 goals per game, compared to the Oilers’ average of 3.37, adding up to 0.7 more goals than this contest’s total of 6.5.
- The 5.9 goals per game these two teams concede are 0.6 less than the total set for this contest.
Avalanche Team Leaders
- Nazem Kadri: 23 goals and 51 assists
- Mikko Rantanen: 29 goals and 44 assists
- Cale Makar: 22 goals and 47 assists
- Darcy Kuemper: 29-8-2 record, .923 save percentage, 97 goals given up
Oilers Team Leaders
- Connor McDavid: 35 goals and 55 assists
- Leon Draisaitl: 41 goals and 45 assists
- Zach Hyman: 21 goals and 20 assists
- Mikko Koskinen: 23-9-3 record, .904 save percentage, 107 goals conceded
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.