The Carolina Hurricanes (41-14-6) are favorites when they host the New York Rangers (38-18-5) on Sunday, March 20 at 6:00 PM ET. The Hurricanes are -202 on the moneyline to win, while the Rangers have +167 moneyline odds.
Hurricanes vs. Rangers Predictions
Hurricanes vs. Rangers Betting Odds
Hurricanes vs. Rangers Betting Trends
- The Hurricanes have won 68.0% of their games when they’ve been a moneyline favorite this season (34-16).
- When playing with moneyline odds of -202 or shorter, Carolina is 16-4 (winning 80.0% of the time).
- The Hurricanes have a 66.9% chance (based on the moneyline’s implied probability) to win this game.
Hurricanes vs. Rangers Over/Under Trends
- A total of 30 Carolina games this season have gone over Sunday’s over/under of 5.5 goals.
- In New York’s 62 games this season, 26 have finished with more goals than Sunday’s total of 5.5.
- The total for this game (5.5) is 0.8 less than the combined scoring averages for the Hurricanes (3.31) and Rangers (2.97).
- The 4.9 goals per game these two teams allow are 0.6 less than the over/under set for this contest.
Hurricanes Team Leaders
- Sebastian Aho: 27 goals and 34 assists
- Andrei Svechnikov: 23 goals and 31 assists
- Teuvo Teravainen: 16 goals and 31 assists
- Frederik Andersen: 30-9-2 record, .928 save percentage, 84 goals given up
Rangers Team Leaders
- Artemi Panarin: 16 goals and 55 assists
- Mika Zibanejad: 25 goals and 37 assists
- Adam Fox: nine goals and 52 assists
- Alexandar Georgiev: 8-9-2 record, .892 save percentage, 65 goals conceded
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.