The Utah Jazz (44-26) will attempt to extend a three-game win streak when they hit the road to take on the Brooklyn Nets (37-34) on Monday, March 21, 2022 at Barclays Center as only 1-point underdogs. The game airs at 7:30 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is 229.5.
Nets vs. Jazz Predictions
Nets vs. Jazz Betting Odds
Nets vs. Jazz Last 10 Games
- Brooklyn covered the spread five times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- Brooklyn and its opponents have hit the over in six of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Nets games averaged 2.8 fewer points (226.7) than this matchup’s point total.
- In the past 10 games, the Nets are scoring 7.1 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Utah is 6-4 overall and 4-5-1 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- The Jazz and their opponents have hit the over two times in those games.
- The Jazz’s last 10 games have ended with an average of 223.5 points scored. That’s 6.0 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- In their past 10 games, the Jazz have a 113.3 points-per-game average, 0.8 points below their season-long scoring average.
Nets vs. Jazz Betting Trends
- Brooklyn is 30-40-1 against the spread this season.
- The Nets are 15-29 ATS when playing as at least 1-point favorites.
- Games involving Brooklyn have hit the over 38 times this season.
- This season, the Nets have a 47.3% shooting percentage from the field, which is 2.3% higher than the 45.0% of shots the Jazz’s opponents have made.
- In games Brooklyn shoots better than 45.0% from the field, it is 27-21-1 against the spread and 33-16 overall.
- Utah has put together a 31-38-2 record against the spread this season.
- The Jazz have an ATS record of 2-4-1 when playing as at least 1-point underdogs.
- This season, 33 of Utah’s games have gone over the point total out of 71 chances.
- The Jazz have shot at a 47.2% clip from the field this season, 1.9 percentage points higher than the 45.3% shooting opponents of the Nets have averaged.
- This season, Utah has a 27-17-1 record against the spread and a 34-11 record overall in games the team collectively shoots better than 45.3% from the field.
Nets vs. Jazz Over/Under Trends
- This season, Brooklyn games have gone over this matchup’s 229.5-point total 22 times.
- There have been 21 Utah games that have finished with a combined score over 229.5 points this season.
- The Nets average 112.1 points per game against the Jazz’s 114.1, totaling 3.3 points under the matchup’s total of 229.5.
- This game’s total is 10.3 fewer points than the 219.2 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- On average, the over/under in Nets games is 6.9 points fewer than the over/under of 229.5 points in this contest.
- Jazz games have an over/under of 221.8 points this season, 7.7 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
Nets Team Leaders
- Kevin Durant: 29.4 PTS, 7.2 REB, 6.0 AST, 52.3 FG%, 37.6 3PT% (85-for-226)
- Patty Mills: 12.2 PTS, 41.5 FG%, 41.1 3PT% (209-for-509)
- Bruce Brown: 8.0 PTS, 1.1 STL, 49.4 FG%, 34.3 3PT% (24-for-70)
- LaMarcus Aldridge: 13.5 PTS, 55.4 FG%, 31.1 3PT% (14-for-45)
- Cameron Thomas: 9.1 PTS, 43.7 FG%, 26.9 3PT% (45-for-167)
Jazz Team Leaders
- Donovan Mitchell: 25.7 PTS, 5.5 AST, 1.5 STL, 45.1 FG%, 35.9 3PT% (202-for-563)
- Rudy Gobert: 15.5 PTS, 14.8 REB, 2.2 BLK, 71.2 FG%
- Mike Conley: 13.4 PTS, 5.3 AST, 1.3 STL, 42.2 FG%, 40.3 3PT% (143-for-355)
- Jordan Clarkson: 16.0 PTS, 41.8 FG%, 31.8 3PT% (163-for-512)
- Bojan Bogdanovic: 18.1 PTS, 45.8 FG%, 39.2 3PT% (170-for-434)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.