The Washington Capitals (35-18-10) are favored when they host the Dallas Stars (33-23-3) on Sunday, March 20. The Capitals are -151 on the moneyline to win against the Stars (+127) in the contest, which starts at 5:00 PM ET.
Capitals vs. Stars Predictions
Capitals vs. Stars Betting Odds
Capitals vs. Stars Betting Trends
- The Capitals have won 57.1% of their games when they’ve been a moneyline favorite this season (24-18).
- When it has played with moneyline odds of -151 or shorter, Washington has put together a 15-11 record (winning 57.7% of its games).
- The Capitals’ implied moneyline win probability is 60.2% in this game.
Capitals vs. Stars Over/Under Trends
- This season, 38 of Washington’s 63 games have gone over Sunday’s total of 6 goals.
- So far this season, 28 games Dallas has played finished with over 6 goals.
- These two teams combine for 6.2 goals per game, 0.1999999999999993 more than the total for this contest.
- This game’s over/under is 0.3 more than the 5.7 goals these two teams concede per game combined.
Capitals Team Leaders
- Alex Ovechkin: 39 goals and 37 assists
- Evgeny Kuznetsov: 21 goals and 40 assists
- John Carlson: 11 goals and 40 assists
- Vitek Vanecek: 16-7-5 record, .919 save percentage, 67 goals conceded
Stars Team Leaders
- Joe Pavelski: 23 goals and 36 assists
- Jason Robertson: 30 goals and 25 assists
- Roope Hintz: 23 goals and 26 assists
- Jake Oettinger: 20-9-1 record, .917 save percentage, 73 goals allowed
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.