The Washington Capitals (35-18-10) are favored when they host the Dallas Stars (33-23-3) on Sunday, March 20. The Capitals are -151 on the moneyline to win against the Stars (+127) in the contest, which starts at 5:00 PM ET.
Capitals vs. Stars Predictions
Capitals vs. Stars Betting Odds
Capitals vs. Stars Betting Trends
- The Capitals have won 57.1% of their games when they’ve been a moneyline favorite this season (24-18).
- When it has played with moneyline odds of -151 or shorter, Washington has put together a 15-11 record (winning 57.7% of its games).
- The Capitals’ implied moneyline win probability is 60.2% in this game.
Capitals vs. Stars Over/Under Trends
- This season, 38 of Washington’s 63 games have gone over Sunday’s total of 6 goals.
- So far this season, 28 games Dallas has played finished with over 6 goals.
- These two teams combine for 6.2 goals per game, 0.1999999999999993 more than the total for this contest.
- This game’s over/under is 0.3 more than the 5.7 goals these two teams concede per game combined.
Capitals Team Leaders
- Alex Ovechkin: 39 goals and 37 assists
- Evgeny Kuznetsov: 21 goals and 40 assists
- John Carlson: 11 goals and 40 assists
- Vitek Vanecek: 16-7-5 record, .919 save percentage, 67 goals conceded
Stars Team Leaders
- Joe Pavelski: 23 goals and 36 assists
- Jason Robertson: 30 goals and 25 assists
- Roope Hintz: 23 goals and 26 assists
- Jake Oettinger: 20-9-1 record, .917 save percentage, 73 goals allowed
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.