The San Jose Sharks (26-27-8) are lopsided favorites at home against the Arizona Coyotes (20-36-4) on Sunday, March 20 at 7:00 PM ET. The Sharks are -233 on the moneyline to win, while the Coyotes have +191 moneyline odds.
Sharks vs. Coyotes Predictions
Sharks vs. Coyotes Betting Odds
Sharks vs. Coyotes Betting Trends
- The Sharks have been victorious in 10 of their 15 games when they were listed as a moneyline favorite this season (66.7%).
- San Jose has never played a game this season shorter than -233 moneyline odds.
- The Sharks have a 70.0% chance (based on the moneyline’s implied probability) to win this matchup.
Sharks vs. Coyotes Over/Under Trends
- This season, San Jose games have gone over this one’s 6-goal over/under 24 times.
- There have been 31 Arizona games with over 6 goals this season.
- The Sharks score 2.57 goals per game, compared to the Coyotes’ average of 2.63, adding up to 0.8 fewer goals than this contest’s over/under of 6.
- This game’s total is 0.7 less than the 6.7 goals these two teams give up per game combined.
Sharks Team Leaders
- Timo Meier: 25 goals and 33 assists
- Tomas Hertl: 25 goals and 24 assists
- Logan Couture: 20 goals and 25 assists
- James Reimer: 15-13-6 record, .916 save percentage, 93 goals given up
Coyotes Team Leaders
- Clayton Keller: 26 goals and 34 assists
- Nick Schmaltz: 18 goals and 24 assists
- Shayne Gostisbehere: 10 goals and 28 assists
- Scott Wedgewood: 10-13-3 record, .907 save percentage, 84 goals given up
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.