The Phoenix Suns (57-14) will look to extend a four-game winning streak when they visit the Sacramento Kings (25-47) on Sunday, March 20, 2022 at Golden 1 Center as big, 10-point favorites. The game airs at 6:00 PM ET.
Suns vs. Kings Predictions
Suns vs. Kings Betting Odds
Suns vs. Kings Last 10 Games
- Phoenix has a 8-2 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- Phoenix’s past 10 contests saw six go over the total.
- During their past 10 games, the Suns have a points-per-game average 6.4 points above their season-long scoring average.
- Sacramento is 3-7 overall and 5-4-1 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- Sacramento’s past 10 games saw six go over the total.
- The Kings’ per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 112.9, 2.6 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Suns vs. Kings Betting Trends
- Phoenix has covered the spread in a matchup 39 times this season (39-32-0).
- In games they have played as 10-point favorites or more, the Suns have an ATS record of 10-9.
- Phoenix games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 37 times this season.
- The Suns are shooting 48.6% from the field this season, 0.5 percentage points higher than the 48.1% the Kings allow to opponents.
- In games Phoenix shoots higher than 48.1% from the field, it is 25-16 against the spread and 35-6 overall.
- Sacramento is 33-38-1 against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 10-point underdogs or more, the Kings have an ATS record of 2-3.
- This year, Sacramento’s games have hit the over 38 times.
- This season, Sacramento has a 26-15-1 record against the spread and a 21-21 record overall in games the team collectively shoots above 44.2% from the field.
Suns Team Leaders
- Devin Booker: 25.9 PTS, 1.2 STL, 45.8 FG%, 37.6 3PT% (162-for-431)
- Chris Paul: 14.9 PTS, 10.7 AST, 1.9 STL, 48.7 FG%, 33.0 3PT% (60-for-182)
- Mikal Bridges: 14.0 PTS, 1.2 STL, 52.9 FG%, 37.2 3PT% (103-for-277)
- Deandre Ayton: 17.1 PTS, 10.0 REB, 64.5 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (5-for-16)
- Cameron Johnson: 12.8 PTS, 47.5 FG%, 44.8 3PT% (159-for-355)
Kings Team Leaders
- De’Aaron Fox: 23.2 PTS, 5.6 AST, 1.2 STL, 47.3 FG%, 29.7 3PT% (74-for-249)
- Harrison Barnes: 16.8 PTS, 47.0 FG%, 41.2 3PT% (128-for-311)
- Davion Mitchell: 10.2 PTS, 40.9 FG%, 31.5 3PT% (87-for-276)
- Terence Davis II: 10.4 PTS, 42.3 FG%, 32.9 3PT% (49-for-149)
- Alex Len: 6.1 PTS, 52.5 FG%, 30.0 3PT% (6-for-20)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.