The New York Islanders (25-24-9) have -137 moneyline odds to win when they go on the road for a game against the Philadelphia Flyers (19-31-11), who have +115 moneyline odds, on Sunday at 2:00 PM ET.
Islanders vs. Flyers Predictions
Islanders vs. Flyers Betting Odds
Islanders vs. Flyers Betting Trends
- The Islanders have been victorious in 21 of their 33 games when they were listed as a moneyline favorite this season (63.6%).
- New York is 14-7 (winning 66.7% of its games) when it has played with moneyline odds of -137 or shorter.
- The implied moneyline probability in this game says the Islanders have a 57.8% chance to win.
Islanders vs. Flyers Over/Under Trends
- A total of 28 New York games this season have gone over Sunday’s over/under of 5.5 goals.
- This season, 32 of Philadelphia’s games have featured more than 5.5 goals.
- The Islanders score 2.71 goals per game, compared to the Flyers’ average of 2.52, adding up to 0.3 fewer goals than this contest’s total of 5.5.
- This game’s over/under is 0.6 less than the 6.1 goals these two teams concede per game combined.
Islanders Team Leaders
- Mathew Barzal: 12 goals and 27 assists
- Brock Nelson: 24 goals and 12 assists
- Noah Dobson: 10 goals and 25 assists
- Ilya Sorokin: 20-12-7 record, .926 save percentage, 91 goals allowed
Flyers Team Leaders
- Cam Atkinson: 23 goals and 24 assists
- Claude Giroux: 18 goals and 23 assists
- Travis Konecny: 10 goals and 26 assists
- Martin Jones: 7-12-3 record, .902 save percentage, 73 goals conceded
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.