Saturday’s NHL matchup between the Montreal Canadiens (16-36-9) and the Ottawa Senators (21-34-5) at Bell Centre sees the Canadiens as home favorites (-144 moneyline odds to win) against the Senators (+123). The game starts at 7:00 PM ET.
Canadiens vs. Senators Predictions
Canadiens vs. Senators Betting Odds
Canadiens vs. Senators Betting Trends
- The Canadiens are 3-9 record when favored on the moneyline this season.
- In games it has played with moneyline odds of -144 or shorter, Montreal is 1-3 (winning 25.0% of the time).
- Based on this contest’s moneyline, the Canadiens have an implied probability of 59.0% to win.
Canadiens vs. Senators Over/Under Trends
- Montreal and its opponent have combined for more than Saturday’s total of 6 goals 37 times this season.
- In Ottawa’s 61 games this season, 25 have finished with more goals than Saturday’s over/under of 6.
- The Canadiens score 2.54 goals per game, compared to the Senators’ average of 2.62, adding up to 0.8 fewer goals than this contest’s total of 6.
- This game’s total is 1.0 less than the 7.0 goals these two teams concede per game combined.
Canadiens Team Leaders
- Nicholas Suzuki: 17 goals and 28 assists
- Cole Caufield: 12 goals and 17 assists
- Rem Pitlick: 12 goals and 16 assists
- Samuel Montembeault: 7-13-5 record, .894 save percentage, 95 goals allowed
Senators Team Leaders
- Brady Tkachuk: 20 goals and 25 assists
- Tim Stutzle: 13 goals and 22 assists
- Drake Batherson: 13 goals and 21 assists
- Matt Murray: 5-12-2 record, .906 save percentage, 60 goals conceded
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.