The Portland Trail Blazers (26-43) visit the Indiana Pacers (24-47) after losing seven road games in a row. The Pacers are favored by 7 points in the matchup, which tips at 3:30 PM ET on Sunday, March 20, 2022.
Pacers vs. Trail Blazers Predictions
Pacers vs. Trail Blazers Betting Odds
Pacers vs. Trail Blazers Last 10 Games
- Indiana is 4-6 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- Indiana and its opponents have hit the over in six of those 10 games.
- During their last 10 games, the Pacers have scored 6.9 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Portland covered the spread three times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 1-9 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Portland games have surpassed the set total six times.
- Over their past 10 games, the Trail Blazers have a 102.5 points-per-game average, 4.8 points below their season-long scoring average.
Pacers vs. Trail Blazers Betting Trends
- Indiana has covered the spread in a game 33 times this season (33-38-0).
- The Pacers have an ATS record of 1-2 when playing as at least 7-point favorites.
- Games involving Indiana have hit the over 40 times this season.
- The Pacers are shooting 46.1% from the field this season, 1.4 percentage points lower than the 47.5% the Trail Blazers allow to opponents.
- Indiana has a 16-12 record against the spread and a 13-15 straight-up record in games it shoots higher than 47.5% from the field.
- Portland has compiled a 28-40-1 record against the spread this year.
- In games this season when an underdog by 7 points or more, the Trail Blazers have gone 10-12 against the spread.
- This season, 35 of Portland’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Trail Blazers have shot at a 44.5% rate from the field this season, 2.9 percentage points less than the 47.4% shooting opponents of the Pacers have averaged.
- This season, Portland has a 12-7-1 record against the spread and a 12-8 record overall in games the team collectively shoots over 47.4% from the field.
Pacers Team Leaders
- Malcolm Brogdon: 19.1 PTS, 5.9 AST, 44.8 FG%, 31.2 3PT% (58-for-186)
- Chris Duarte: 13.1 PTS, 43.2 FG%, 36.9 3PT% (94-for-255)
- Myles Turner: 12.9 PTS, 7.1 REB, 2.8 BLK, 50.8 FG%, 33.2 3PT% (61-for-184)
- Oshae Brissett: 7.9 PTS, 39.5 FG%, 33.5 3PT% (61-for-182)
- Duane Washington Jr.: 9.6 PTS, 40.0 FG%, 37.6 3PT% (65-for-173)
Trail Blazers Team Leaders
- Jusuf Nurkic: 15.0 PTS, 11.1 REB, 1.1 STL, 53.5 FG%, 26.8 3PT% (15-for-56)
- Anfernee Simons: 17.3 PTS, 44.3 FG%, 40.5 3PT% (179-for-442)
- Trendon Watford: 6.7 PTS, 52.6 FG%, 22.6 3PT% (7-for-31)
- CJ Elleby: 5.2 PTS, 39.8 FG%, 28.0 3PT% (23-for-82)
- Greg Brown: 3.6 PTS, 40.7 FG%, 21.9 3PT% (7-for-32)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.