The Atlanta Hawks (35-35) are favored (by 3.5 points) to continue a seven-game home win streak when they host the New Orleans Pelicans (29-41) on Sunday, March 20, 2022 at 6:00 PM ET.
Hawks vs. Pelicans Predictions
Hawks vs. Pelicans Betting Odds
Hawks vs. Pelicans Last 10 Games
- Atlanta is 2-8-0 against the spread and 6-4 overall over its past 10 matchups.
- The final score of the past 10 Atlanta games has exceeded the set total four times.
- The Hawks’ per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 3.2 points higher than their season-long average.
- New Orleans is 5-5 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- New Orleans’ past 10 outings saw five hit the over.
- The Pelicans’ per-game scoring average across their past 10 games is 120.4, 11.9 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Hawks vs. Pelicans Betting Trends
- Atlanta has covered the spread in a game 29 times this season (29-41-0).
- The Hawks have an ATS record of 12-17 when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites.
- This season, Atlanta’s games have hit the over 37 times.
- The Hawks are shooting 46.7% from the field this season, 0.2 percentage points higher than the 46.5% the Pelicans allow to opponents.
- In games Atlanta shoots higher than 46.5% from the field, it is 21-12 against the spread and 24-9 overall.
- New Orleans is 35-35-0 against the spread this year.
- In games they were an underdog in by 3.5 points or more so far this season, the Pelicans went 21-24 against the spread.
- New Orleans’ games have gone over the total 30 times this year.
- The Pelicans’ 45.5% shooting percentage from the field this season is the same as the Hawks have allowed to their opponents.
- New Orleans has compiled a 17-9 record against the spread and a 16-10 straight up record in games it shoots above 47.1% from the field.
Hawks Team Leaders
- Trae Young: 28.0 PTS, 9.5 AST, 45.6 FG%, 38.0 3PT% (189-for-498)
- Clint Capela: 10.9 PTS, 11.9 REB, 1.3 BLK, 60.2 FG%
- John Collins: 16.2 PTS, 7.8 REB, 52.6 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (64-for-176)
- Bogdan Bogdanovic: 14.2 PTS, 42.8 FG%, 35.5 3PT% (130-for-366)
- Kevin Huerter: 11.7 PTS, 45.2 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (125-for-333)
Pelicans Team Leaders
- Jonas Valančiūnas: 17.9 PTS, 11.4 REB, 53.8 FG%, 36.6 3PT% (53-for-145)
- Brandon Ingram: 22.8 PTS, 5.5 AST, 46.2 FG%, 33.5 3PT% (72-for-215)
- Devonte’ Graham: 12.5 PTS, 36.3 FG%, 34.6 3PT% (179-for-517)
- Herbert Jones: 9.7 PTS, 1.5 STL, 49.1 FG%, 34.8 3PT% (47-for-135)
- Jaxson Hayes: 9.1 PTS, 64.8 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (14-for-38)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.