The Atlanta Hawks (35-35) are favored (by 3.5 points) to continue a seven-game home win streak when they host the New Orleans Pelicans (29-41) on Sunday, March 20, 2022 at 6:00 PM ET.
Hawks vs. Pelicans Predictions
Hawks vs. Pelicans Betting Odds
Hawks vs. Pelicans Last 10 Games
- Atlanta is 2-8-0 against the spread and 6-4 overall over its past 10 matchups.
- The final score of the past 10 Atlanta games has exceeded the set total four times.
- The Hawks’ per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 3.2 points higher than their season-long average.
- New Orleans is 5-5 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- New Orleans’ past 10 outings saw five hit the over.
- The Pelicans’ per-game scoring average across their past 10 games is 120.4, 11.9 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Hawks vs. Pelicans Betting Trends
- Atlanta has covered the spread in a game 29 times this season (29-41-0).
- The Hawks have an ATS record of 12-17 when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites.
- This season, Atlanta’s games have hit the over 37 times.
- The Hawks are shooting 46.7% from the field this season, 0.2 percentage points higher than the 46.5% the Pelicans allow to opponents.
- In games Atlanta shoots higher than 46.5% from the field, it is 21-12 against the spread and 24-9 overall.
- New Orleans is 35-35-0 against the spread this year.
- In games they were an underdog in by 3.5 points or more so far this season, the Pelicans went 21-24 against the spread.
- New Orleans’ games have gone over the total 30 times this year.
- The Pelicans’ 45.5% shooting percentage from the field this season is the same as the Hawks have allowed to their opponents.
- New Orleans has compiled a 17-9 record against the spread and a 16-10 straight up record in games it shoots above 47.1% from the field.
Hawks Team Leaders
- Trae Young: 28.0 PTS, 9.5 AST, 45.6 FG%, 38.0 3PT% (189-for-498)
- Clint Capela: 10.9 PTS, 11.9 REB, 1.3 BLK, 60.2 FG%
- John Collins: 16.2 PTS, 7.8 REB, 52.6 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (64-for-176)
- Bogdan Bogdanovic: 14.2 PTS, 42.8 FG%, 35.5 3PT% (130-for-366)
- Kevin Huerter: 11.7 PTS, 45.2 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (125-for-333)
Pelicans Team Leaders
- Jonas Valančiūnas: 17.9 PTS, 11.4 REB, 53.8 FG%, 36.6 3PT% (53-for-145)
- Brandon Ingram: 22.8 PTS, 5.5 AST, 46.2 FG%, 33.5 3PT% (72-for-215)
- Devonte’ Graham: 12.5 PTS, 36.3 FG%, 34.6 3PT% (179-for-517)
- Herbert Jones: 9.7 PTS, 1.5 STL, 49.1 FG%, 34.8 3PT% (47-for-135)
- Jaxson Hayes: 9.1 PTS, 64.8 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (14-for-38)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.