Saturday’s NHL slate features a matchup between the Vegas Golden Knights (33-26-4) and the Los Angeles Kings (34-21-8) at T-Mobile Arena in Paradise, Nevada. The Golden Knights are -140 on the moneyline to win at home against the Kings (+119) in the game, which starts at 4:00 PM ET.
Golden Knights vs. Kings Predictions
Golden Knights vs. Kings Betting Odds
Golden Knights vs. Kings Betting Trends
- The Golden Knights are 25-18 record when favored on the moneyline this season.
- When playing with moneyline odds of -140 or shorter, Las Vegas has compiled a 17-10 record (winning 63.0% of its games).
- Based on this contest’s moneyline, the Golden Knights have an implied probability of 58.3% to win.
Golden Knights vs. Kings Over/Under Trends
- Las Vegas and its opponent have hit the over on this game’s total (6 goals) 37 times this season.
- So far this season, 27 games Los Angeles has played finished with more than 6 goals.
- The total for this game (6) is 0.1 more than the combined scoring averages for the Golden Knights (3.11) and the Kings (2.83).
- This game’s total is 0.2 more than the 5.8 goals these two teams concede per game combined.
Golden Knights Team Leaders
- Jonathan Marchessault: 25 goals and 22 assists
- Chandler Stephenson: 14 goals and 31 assists
- Reilly Smith: 16 goals and 22 assists
- Laurent Brossoit: 10-9-3 record, .895 save percentage, 62 goals allowed
Kings Team Leaders
- Anze Kopitar: 16 goals and 36 assists
- Trevor Moore: 11 goals and 27 assists
- Viktor Arvidsson: 18 goals and 20 assists
- Cal Petersen: 17-9-1 record, .904 save percentage, 71 goals allowed
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.