The Toronto Maple Leafs (39-17-5) are favored when they hit the road against the Nashville Predators (35-22-4) on Saturday, March 19. The Maple Leafs are -122 on the moneyline to win against the Predators (+102) in the game, which starts at 7:00 PM ET.
Maple Leafs vs. Predators Predictions
Maple Leafs vs. Predators Betting Odds
Maple Leafs vs. Predators Betting Trends
- The Maple Leafs are 38-19 this season when favored on the moneyline.
- When it has played with moneyline odds of -122 or shorter, Toronto has put together a 38-18 record (winning 67.9% of its games).
- The implied moneyline probability for this game says the Maple Leafs have a 55.0% chance to win.
Maple Leafs vs. Predators Over/Under Trends
- This season, 39 of Toronto’s 61 games have gone over Saturday’s total of 6 goals.
- This season, 35 of Nashville’s games have featured more than 6 goals.
- These two teams combine for 6.9 goals per game, 0.88 more than the total for this contest.
- The 5.8 goals per game these two teams concede are 0.2 less than the total set for this contest.
Maple Leafs Team Leaders
- Auston Matthews: 45 goals and 32 assists
- Mitchell Marner: 24 goals and 41 assists
- John Tavares: 20 goals and 38 assists
- Jack Campbell: 24-9-4 record, .914 save percentage, 101 goals allowed
Predators Team Leaders
- Roman Josi: 17 goals and 55 assists
- Matt Duchene: 31 goals and 30 assists
- Filip Forsberg: 32 goals and 24 assists
- Juuse Saros: 29-19-3 record, .923 save percentage, 124 goals given up
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.