The Tampa Bay Lightning (39-15-6) are favorites when they host the New York Rangers (38-18-5) on Saturday, March 19 at 8:00 PM ET. The Lightning are -184 on the moneyline to win, while the Rangers have +155 moneyline odds.
Lightning vs. Rangers Predictions
Lightning vs. Rangers Betting Odds
Lightning vs. Rangers Betting Trends
- The Lightning are 37-15 record when listed as a moneyline favorite this season.
- Tampa Bay is 21-5 (winning 80.8% of its games) when it has played with moneyline odds of -184 or shorter.
- Based on the moneyline in this game, the Lightning’s implied win probability is 64.8%.
Lightning vs. Rangers Over/Under Trends
- Tampa Bay and its opponent have combined to outscore Saturday’s total (5.5 goals) 33 times this season.
- In New York’s 61 games this season, 26 have finished with more goals than Saturday’s over/under of 5.5.
- These two teams combine for 6.3 goals per game, 0.84 more than the over/under for this contest.
- The 5.4 goals per game these two teams allow are 0.1 less than the over/under set for this contest.
Lightning Team Leaders
- Steven Stamkos: 27 goals and 39 assists
- Victor Hedman: 17 goals and 43 assists
- Alex Killorn: 18 goals and 29 assists
- Andrei Vasilevskiy: 32-11-4 record, .919 save percentage, 112 goals conceded
Rangers Team Leaders
- Artemi Panarin: 16 goals and 55 assists
- Mika Zibanejad: 25 goals and 37 assists
- Adam Fox: nine goals and 52 assists
- Igor Shesterkin: 29-8-3 record, .938 save percentage, 80 goals conceded
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.