Saturday’s NHL slate features a matchup between the heavily favored St. Louis Blues (34-17-9) and the Columbus Blue Jackets (31-28-3) at Nationwide Arena in Columbus, Ohio. The Blues are -177 on the moneyline to win on the road against the Blue Jackets (+148) in the game, which starts at 5:00 PM ET.
Blues vs. Blue Jackets Predictions
Blues vs. Blue Jackets Betting Odds
Blues vs. Blue Jackets Betting Trends
- In the 40 times this season the Blues have been favored on the moneyline, they have gone 25-15 in those games.
- St. Louis is 11-6 (victorious in 64.7% of its games) when playing with moneyline odds of -177 or shorter.
- The Blues have a 63.9% chance (based on the moneyline’s implied probability) to win this matchup.
Blues vs. Blue Jackets Over/Under Trends
- St. Louis and its opponent have hit the over on this game’s total (6.5 goals) 26 times this season.
- This season, 36 of Columbus’ games have featured more than 6.5 goals.
- The total for this game (6.5) is 0.3 less than the combined scoring averages for the Blues (3.52) and Blue Jackets (3.24).
- These two teams concede a combined 6.4 goals per game, 0.1 less than this one’s over/under.
Blues Team Leaders
- Jordan Kyrou: 22 goals and 37 assists
- Vladimir Tarasenko: 20 goals and 34 assists
- Robert Thomas: 12 goals and 36 assists
- Ville Husso: 15-4-4 record, .930 save percentage, 54 goals allowed
Blue Jackets Team Leaders
- Patrik Laine: 24 goals and 22 assists
- Oliver Bjorkstrand: 22 goals and 24 assists
- Boone Jenner: 23 goals and 21 assists
- Joonas Korpisalo: 6-10-0 record, .880 save percentage, 71 goals allowed
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.