The Seattle Kraken (18-38-6) are slightly favored when they host the Detroit Red Wings (25-29-7) on Saturday, March 19 in what is expected to be a close matchup. The Kraken are -117 on the moneyline to win over the Red Wings (-103) in the game, which starts at 10:00 PM ET.
Kraken vs. Red Wings Predictions
Kraken vs. Red Wings Betting Odds
Kraken vs. Red Wings Betting Trends
- The Kraken have been victorious in five of their 13 games when they were favored on the moneyline this season (38.5%).
- Seattle is 3-7 (winning only 30.0% of its games) when it has played with moneyline odds of -117 or shorter.
- The implied moneyline probability for this game says the Kraken have a 53.9% chance to win.
Kraken vs. Red Wings Over/Under Trends
- This season, 38 of Seattle’s 62 games have gone over Saturday’s over/under of 6 goals.
- This season, 36 of Detroit’s games have featured more than 6 goals.
- These two teams combine for 5.4 goals per game, 0.61 less than the over/under set for this contest.
- These two teams are allowing a combined 7.3 goals per game, 1.3 more than this contest’s over/under.
Kraken Team Leaders
- Yanni Gourde: 14 goals and 22 assists
- Jared McCann: 23 goals and 12 assists
- Jordan Eberle: 15 goals and 20 assists
- Philipp Grubauer: 13-26-5 record, .888 save percentage, 135 goals allowed
Red Wings Team Leaders
- Dylan Larkin: 27 goals and 31 assists
- Tyler Bertuzzi: 24 goals and 24 assists
- Lucas Raymond: 19 goals and 27 assists
- Thomas Greiss: 8-10-1 record, .887 save percentage, 71 goals allowed
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.