Friday’s NHL lineup features a matchup between the Ottawa Senators (21-34-5) and the Philadelphia Flyers (18-30-11) at Canadian Tire Centre in Ottawa, Ontario. The Senators are -123 on the moneyline to win at home against the Flyers (+103) in the game, which begins at 7:00 PM ET.
Senators vs. Flyers Predictions
Senators vs. Flyers Betting Odds
Senators vs. Flyers Betting Trends
- The Senators have gone 3-6 this season when favored on the moneyline.
- Ottawa is 3-4 in games it has played with moneyline odds of -123 or shorter (42.9% win percentage).
- The Senators’ implied moneyline win probability is 55.2% in this matchup.
Senators vs. Flyers Over/Under Trends
- Ottawa and its opponent have combined for more than Friday’s total of 6.5 goals 21 times this season.
- This season, 30 of Philadelphia’s games have featured more than 6.5 goals.
- These two teams combine for 5.1 goals per game, 1.37 less than the total set for this contest.
- This game’s over/under is 0.2 less than the 6.7 goals these two teams give up per game combined.
Senators Team Leaders
- Brady Tkachuk: 20 goals and 25 assists
- Tim Stutzle: 13 goals and 22 assists
- Drake Batherson: 13 goals and 21 assists
- Matt Murray: 5-12-2 record, .906 save percentage, 60 goals allowed
Flyers Team Leaders
- Cam Atkinson: 22 goals and 23 assists
- Claude Giroux: 18 goals and 23 assists
- Travis Konecny: 10 goals and 25 assists
- Carter Hart: 11-19-7 record, .911 save percentage, 110 goals conceded
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.