The New York Islanders (25-24-9) are the favorites when they host the Dallas Stars (33-23-3) on Saturday, March 19. The Islanders are -124 on the moneyline to win over the Stars (+104) in the contest, which begins at 2:00 PM ET.
Islanders vs. Stars Predictions
Islanders vs. Stars Betting Odds
Islanders vs. Stars Betting Trends
- In the 32 times this season the Islanders have been a moneyline favorite, they have finished 20-12 in those games.
- New York is 19-9 (victorious in 67.9% of its games) when it has played with moneyline odds of -124 or shorter.
- The implied moneyline probability in this game says the Islanders have a 55.4% chance to win.
Islanders vs. Stars Over/Under Trends
- This season, 27 of New York’s 58 games have gone over Saturday’s total of 5.5 goals.
- A total of 27 of Dallas’ games have ended with over 5.5 goals this season.
- These two teams combine for 5.6 goals per game, 0.11 more than the total for this contest.
- This game’s total is 0.1 less than the 5.6 goals these two teams give up per game combined.
Islanders Team Leaders
- Mathew Barzal: 12 goals and 27 assists
- Brock Nelson: 24 goals and 12 assists
- Noah Dobson: 10 goals and 25 assists
- Ilya Sorokin: 20-12-7 record, .926 save percentage, 91 goals allowed
Stars Team Leaders
- Joe Pavelski: 23 goals and 36 assists
- Jason Robertson: 30 goals and 25 assists
- Roope Hintz: 23 goals and 26 assists
- Jake Oettinger: 20-9-1 record, .917 save percentage, 73 goals given up
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.