Saturday’s NHL slate features a matchup between the heavily favored Minnesota Wild (35-20-4) and the Chicago Blackhawks (22-30-9) at Xcel Energy Center in Saint Paul, Minnesota. The Wild are -255 on the moneyline to win at home against the Blackhawks (+207) in the game, which begins at 2:00 PM ET.
Wild vs. Blackhawks Predictions
Wild vs. Blackhawks Betting Odds
Wild vs. Blackhawks Betting Trends
- The Wild have won 66.7% of their games when favored on the moneyline this season (28-14).
- Minnesota is 2-1 when playing with moneyline odds of -255 or shorter (66.7% win percentage).
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, the Wild have an implied probability of 71.8% to win.
Wild vs. Blackhawks Over/Under Trends
- This season, 40 of Minnesota’s 59 games have gone over Saturday’s over/under of 6 goals.
- A total of 35 of Chicago’s games have finished with over 6 goals this season.
- These two teams combine for 6.3 goals per game, 0.29 more than the total for this contest.
- These two teams are allowing a combined 6.6 goals per game, 0.6 more than this contest’s over/under.
Wild Team Leaders
- Kirill Kaprizov: 32 goals and 43 assists
- Mats Zuccarello: 19 goals and 42 assists
- Kevin Fiala: 20 goals and 34 assists
- Cam Talbot: 23-12-1 record, .906 save percentage, 106 goals given up
Blackhawks Team Leaders
- Patrick Kane: 19 goals and 48 assists
- Alex DeBrincat: 34 goals and 21 assists
- Seth Jones: three goals and 36 assists
- Marc-Andre Fleury: 19-20-5 record, .909 save percentage, 124 goals given up
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.