Friday’s NHL lineup features a contest between the heavily favored Florida Panthers (41-13-6, -221 on the moneyline to win on the road) and the Anaheim Ducks (27-25-11, +181 moneyline odds) at 10:00 PM ET.
Panthers vs. Ducks Predictions
Panthers vs. Ducks Betting Odds
Panthers vs. Ducks Betting Trends
- The Panthers have won 70.4% of their games when favored on the moneyline this season (38-16).
- Florida is 15-5 (victorious in 75.0% of its games) when playing with moneyline odds of -221 or shorter.
- The Panthers’ implied moneyline win probability is 68.8% in this game.
Panthers vs. Ducks Over/Under Trends
- This season, Florida and its opponent have combined to outscore Friday’s over/under of 6.5 goals 38 times.
- So far this season, 27 games Anaheim has played finished with more than 6.5 goals.
- The Panthers score 4.1 goals per game, compared to the Ducks’ average of 2.84, adding up to 0.4 more goals than this contest’s total of 6.5.
- These two teams give up a combined 6.0 goals per game, 0.5 less than this one’s over/under.
Panthers Team Leaders
- Jonathan Huberdeau: 19 goals and 65 assists
- Aleksander Barkov Jr.: 26 goals and 34 assists
- Sam Reinhart: 22 goals and 36 assists
- Spencer Knight: 11-6-3 record, .905 save percentage, 58 goals conceded
Ducks Team Leaders
- Troy Terry: 29 goals and 23 assists
- Trevor Zegras: 16 goals and 28 assists
- Cam Fowler: seven goals and 26 assists
- Anthony Stolarz: 9-6-2 record, .919 save percentage, 50 goals conceded
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.