The Edmonton Oilers (34-23-4) are heavy home favorites (-230 moneyline odds to win) against the New Jersey Devils (22-34-5, +188 moneyline odds). Saturday’s contest starts at 3:00 PM ET from Rogers Place.
Oilers vs. Devils Predictions
Oilers vs. Devils Betting Odds
Oilers vs. Devils Betting Trends
- The Oilers have been victorious in 27 of their 43 games when they were listed as a moneyline favorite this season (62.8%).
- In games it has played with moneyline odds of -230 or shorter, Edmonton has compiled a 6-1 record (winning 85.7% of its games).
- Based on the moneyline in this contest, the Oilers’ implied win probability is 69.7%.
Oilers vs. Devils Over/Under Trends
- Edmonton and its opponent have combined to outscore Saturday’s total (6.5 goals) 31 times this season.
- There have been 32 New Jersey games with more than 6.5 goals this season.
- The Oilers score 3.33 goals per game, compared to the Devils’ average of 3, adding up to 0.2 fewer goals than this contest’s over/under of 6.5.
- These two teams are conceding a combined 6.7 goals per game, 0.2 more than this contest’s over/under.
Oilers Team Leaders
- Connor McDavid: 34 goals and 53 assists
- Leon Draisaitl: 40 goals and 44 assists
- Zach Hyman: 20 goals and 20 assists
- Mikko Koskinen: 22-9-3 record, .904 save percentage, 104 goals allowed
Devils Team Leaders
- Jesper Bratt: 19 goals and 38 assists
- Jack Hughes: 19 goals and 28 assists
- Nico Hischier: 16 goals and 24 assists
- Mackenzie Blackwood: 9-9-3 record, .894 save percentage, 70 goals conceded
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.