Friday’s NHL slate includes an outing between the heavily favored Colorado Avalanche (43-13-5, -241 on the moneyline to win on the road) and the San Jose Sharks (26-25-8, +199 moneyline odds) at 10:30 PM ET.
Avalanche vs. Sharks Predictions
Avalanche vs. Sharks Betting Odds
Avalanche vs. Sharks Betting Trends
- The Avalanche have won 72.4% of their games when they’ve been a moneyline favorite this season (42-16).
- In games it has played with moneyline odds of -241 or shorter, Colorado is 17-4 (winning 81.0% of the time).
- The Avalanche have a 70.7% chance (based on the moneyline’s implied probability) to win this game.
Avalanche vs. Sharks Over/Under Trends
- A total of 39 Colorado games this season have gone over Friday’s total of 6 goals.
- In San Jose’s 60 games this season, 23 have finished with more goals than Friday’s total of 6.
- The Avalanche score 3.82 goals per game, compared to the Sharks’ average of 2.61, adding up to 0.4 more goals than this contest’s total of 6.
- This game’s over/under is 0.1 more than the 5.9 goals these two teams allow per game combined.
Avalanche Team Leaders
- Nazem Kadri: 22 goals and 51 assists
- Mikko Rantanen: 29 goals and 42 assists
- Cale Makar: 21 goals and 45 assists
- Darcy Kuemper: 29-8-2 record, .923 save percentage, 97 goals conceded
Sharks Team Leaders
- Timo Meier: 25 goals and 33 assists
- Tomas Hertl: 25 goals and 23 assists
- Logan Couture: 20 goals and 24 assists
- Adin Hill: 10-11-1 record, .906 save percentage, 61 goals given up
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.