The Calgary Flames (37-16-7) are heavy favorites (-338 moneyline odds to win) when they host a game against the Buffalo Sabres (20-32-8), who have +266 moneyline odds, on Friday at 9:00 PM ET.
Flames vs. Sabres Predictions
Flames vs. Sabres Betting Odds
Flames vs. Sabres Betting Trends
- The Flames have won 65.9% of their games when they’ve been a moneyline favorite this season (29-15).
- Calgary has had moneyline odds of -338 or shorter once this season, and lost.
- Based on this game’s moneyline, the Flames have an implied probability of 77.2% to win.
Flames vs. Sabres Over/Under Trends
- Calgary and its opponent have hit the over on this game’s total (6 goals) 36 times this season.
- So far this season, 34 games Buffalo has played finished with over 6 goals.
- The Flames score 3.47 goals per game, compared to the Sabres’ average of 2.67, adding up to 0.1 more goals than this contest’s total of 6.
- The 6.0 goals per game these two teams concede are 0.0 less than the over/under set for this contest.
Flames Team Leaders
- Johnny Gaudreau: 27 goals and 52 assists
- Matthew Tkachuk: 28 goals and 43 assists
- Elias Lindholm: 30 goals and 33 assists
- Jacob Markstrom: 29-11-6 record, .927 save percentage, 97 goals conceded
Sabres Team Leaders
- Tage Thompson: 24 goals and 20 assists
- Jeff Skinner: 23 goals and 18 assists
- Rasmus Dahlin: eight goals and 29 assists
- Dustin Tokarski: 5-9-4 record, .902 save percentage, 61 goals conceded
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.