Friday will feature an NHL contest between the road favorite Boston Bruins (37-19-5, -129 on the moneyline to win) and the Winnipeg Jets (28-23-10, +107 moneyline odds) at 8:00 PM ET.
Bruins vs. Jets Predictions
Bruins vs. Jets Betting Odds
Bruins vs. Jets Betting Trends
- The Bruins are 32-13 record when favored on the moneyline this season.
- Boston is 29-13 (winning 69.0% of its games) when it has played with moneyline odds of -129 or shorter.
- The Bruins’ implied moneyline win probability is 56.3% in this matchup.
Bruins vs. Jets Over/Under Trends
- This season, 32 of Boston’s 61 games have gone over Friday’s total of 6 goals.
- So far this season, 36 games Winnipeg has played finished with more than 6 goals.
- These two teams combine for six goals per game, the same as the over/under for this contest.
- These two teams allow a combined 5.8 goals per game, 0.2 less than this one’s over/under.
Bruins Team Leaders
- David Pastrnak: 33 goals and 28 assists
- Brad Marchand: 24 goals and 34 assists
- Taylor Hall: 12 goals and 32 assists
- Linus Ullmark: 18-9-2 record, .908 save percentage, 80 goals allowed
Jets Team Leaders
- Kyle Connor: 38 goals and 34 assists
- Mark Scheifele: 23 goals and 30 assists
- Pierre-Luc Dubois: 24 goals and 24 assists
- Connor Hellebuyck: 21-21-9 record, .908 save percentage, 151 goals given up
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.