The Vancouver Canucks (30-24-7) have -201 moneyline odds to win when they host a matchup with the Detroit Red Wings (24-29-7), who have +165 moneyline odds, on Thursday at 10:00 PM ET.
Canucks vs. Red Wings Predictions
Canucks vs. Red Wings Betting Odds
Canucks vs. Red Wings Betting Trends
- The Canucks are 12-8 record when favored on the moneyline this season.
- Vancouver has had moneyline odds of -201 or shorter in just two games this season, and won both.
- Based on the moneyline in this matchup, the Canucks’ implied win probability is 66.8%.
Canucks vs. Red Wings Over/Under Trends
- A total of 32 Vancouver games this season have gone over Thursday’s total of 6 goals.
- This season, 36 of Detroit’s games have featured more than 6 goals.
- The Canucks score 2.89 goals per game, compared to the Red Wings’ average of 2.87, adding up to 0.2 fewer goals than this contest’s over/under of 6.
- These two teams are allowing a combined 6.6 goals per game, 0.6 more than this contest’s over/under.
Canucks Team Leaders
- J.T. Miller: 24 goals and 49 assists
- Quinn Hughes: five goals and 44 assists
- Elias Pettersson: 18 goals and 24 assists
- Thatcher Demko: 27-17-3 record, .916 save percentage, 126 goals allowed
Red Wings Team Leaders
- Dylan Larkin: 27 goals and 31 assists
- Tyler Bertuzzi: 24 goals and 24 assists
- Lucas Raymond: 19 goals and 27 assists
- Thomas Greiss: 8-10-1 record, .887 save percentage, 71 goals allowed
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.