Thursday’s NHL slate features a matchup between the New York Rangers (38-17-5) and the New York Islanders (24-24-9) at Madison Square Garden in New York City, New York. The Rangers are -164 on the moneyline to win at home against the Islanders (+135) in the game, which begins at 7:00 PM ET.
Rangers vs. Islanders Predictions
Rangers vs. Islanders Betting Odds
Rangers vs. Islanders Betting Trends
- The Rangers are 24-7 this season when favored on the moneyline.
- The Rangers have won 86.7% of their games (13-2) when playing with moneyline odds of -164 or shorter.
- The Rangers’ implied moneyline win probability is 62.1% in this contest.
Rangers Team Leaders
- Artemi Panarin: 16 goals and 55 assists
- Mika Zibanejad: 25 goals and 37 assists
- Adam Fox: nine goals and 52 assists
- Igor Shesterkin: 29-7-3 record, .938 save percentage, 78 goals conceded
Islanders Team Leaders
- Mathew Barzal: 12 goals and 26 assists
- Brock Nelson: 24 goals and 12 assists
- Noah Dobson: 10 goals and 24 assists
- Semyon Varlamov: 4-12-2 record, .912 save percentage, 53 goals conceded
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.