Thursday will feature an NHL outing between the road favorite Florida Panthers (41-13-6, -133 on the moneyline to win) and the Vegas Golden Knights (32-26-4, +111 moneyline odds) at 10:30 PM ET.
Panthers vs. Golden Knights Predictions
Panthers vs. Golden Knights Betting Odds
Panthers vs. Golden Knights Betting Trends
- The Panthers are 38-15 this season when listed as a moneyline favorite.
- Florida is 34-13 (victorious in 72.3% of its games) when it has played with moneyline odds of -133 or shorter.
- The Panthers have a 57.1% chance (based on the moneyline’s implied probability) to win this matchup.
Panthers vs. Golden Knights Over/Under Trends
- Florida and its opponent have combined to outscore Thursday’s total (6.5 goals) 37 times this season.
- This season, 31 of Las Vegas’ games have featured more than 6.5 goals.
- These two teams combine for 7.2 goals per game, 0.68 more than the total for this contest.
- These two teams allow a combined 5.9 goals per game, 0.6 less than this one’s over/under.
Panthers Team Leaders
- Jonathan Huberdeau: 19 goals and 65 assists
- Aleksander Barkov Jr.: 26 goals and 34 assists
- Sam Reinhart: 22 goals and 36 assists
- Spencer Knight: 11-6-3 record, .905 save percentage, 58 goals given up
Golden Knights Team Leaders
- Jonathan Marchessault: 25 goals and 22 assists
- Chandler Stephenson: 14 goals and 31 assists
- Reilly Smith: 16 goals and 22 assists
- Laurent Brossoit: 10-9-3 record, .895 save percentage, 62 goals conceded
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.