Thursday will feature a projected one-sided NHL outing between the home favorite Edmonton Oilers (33-23-4, -257 on the moneyline to win) and the Buffalo Sabres (20-32-8, +208 moneyline odds) at 9:00 PM ET.
Oilers vs. Sabres Predictions
Oilers vs. Sabres Betting Odds
Oilers vs. Sabres Betting Trends
- In the 42 times this season the Oilers have been a moneyline favorite, they have gone 26-16 in those games.
- Edmonton has had moneyline odds of -257 or shorter in just two games this season, and won both.
- The implied moneyline probability in this game says the Oilers have a 72.0% chance to win.
Oilers vs. Sabres Over/Under Trends
- Edmonton and its opponent have combined for more than Thursday’s over/under of 6.5 goals 30 times this season.
- This season, 27 of Buffalo’s games have featured more than 6.5 goals.
- The Oilers score 3.28 goals per game, compared to the Sabres’ average of 2.67, adding up to 0.6 fewer goals than this contest’s total of 6.5.
- These two teams are conceding a combined 6.7 goals per game, 0.2 more than this contest’s over/under.
Oilers Team Leaders
- Connor McDavid: 33 goals and 52 assists
- Leon Draisaitl: 39 goals and 44 assists
- Zach Hyman: 20 goals and 18 assists
- Mikko Koskinen: 22-9-3 record, .904 save percentage, 104 goals allowed
Sabres Team Leaders
- Tage Thompson: 24 goals and 20 assists
- Jeff Skinner: 23 goals and 18 assists
- Rasmus Dahlin: eight goals and 29 assists
- Dustin Tokarski: 5-9-4 record, .902 save percentage, 61 goals allowed
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.