Thursday will feature a projected one-sided NHL outing between the road favorite Dallas Stars (32-23-3, -239 on the moneyline to win) and the Montreal Canadiens (16-36-8, +190 moneyline odds) at 7:00 PM ET.
Stars vs. Canadiens Predictions
Stars vs. Canadiens Betting Odds
Stars vs. Canadiens Betting Trends
- In the 35 times this season the Stars have been a moneyline favorite, they have gone 21-14 in those games.
- In games it has played with moneyline odds of -239 or shorter, Dallas is 2-2 (winning 50.0% of the time).
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, the Stars have an implied probability of 70.5% to win.
Stars Team Leaders
- Joe Pavelski: 23 goals and 36 assists
- Jason Robertson: 30 goals and 25 assists
- Roope Hintz: 23 goals and 26 assists
- Jake Oettinger: 19-9-1 record, .918 save percentage, 70 goals given up
Canadiens Team Leaders
- Nicholas Suzuki: 16 goals and 27 assists
- Artturi Lehkonen: 13 goals and 15 assists
- Cole Caufield: 11 goals and 16 assists
- Samuel Montembeault: 7-13-5 record, .894 save percentage, 95 goals conceded
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.