The Calgary Flames (36-16-7) are lopsided favorites at home against the New Jersey Devils (22-32-5) on Wednesday, March 16. The Flames are -334 on the moneyline to win against the Devils (+260) in the game, which starts at 10:00 PM ET.
Flames vs. Devils Predictions
Flames vs. Devils Betting Odds
Flames vs. Devils Betting Trends
- The Flames have gone 28-15 this season when favored on the moneyline.
- Calgary has had moneyline odds of -334 or shorter in only two games this season, and split them 1-1.
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, the Flames have an implied probability of 77.0% to win.
Flames vs. Devils Over/Under Trends
- Calgary and its opponent have combined to outscore Wednesday’s total (6 goals) 35 times this season.
- A total of 37 of New Jersey’s games have finished with more than 6 goals this season.
- The over/under for this game (6) is 0.4 less than the combined scoring averages for the Flames (3.42) and Devils (3).
- This game’s over/under is 0.1 more than the 5.9 goals these two teams concede per game combined.
Flames Team Leaders
- Johnny Gaudreau: 26 goals and 52 assists
- Matthew Tkachuk: 27 goals and 41 assists
- Elias Lindholm: 30 goals and 32 assists
- Jacob Markstrom: 28-11-6 record, .928 save percentage, 94 goals allowed
Devils Team Leaders
- Jesper Bratt: 19 goals and 36 assists
- Jack Hughes: 18 goals and 26 assists
- Nico Hischier: 16 goals and 22 assists
- Mackenzie Blackwood: 9-9-3 record, .894 save percentage, 70 goals conceded
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.