The Tampa Bay Lightning (38-15-6) have -311 moneyline odds to win when they visit the Seattle Kraken (18-37-6), who have +245 odds, on Wednesday, March 16 at 10:00 PM ET.
Lightning vs. Kraken Predictions
Lightning vs. Kraken Betting Odds
Lightning vs. Kraken Betting Trends
- The Lightning have won 70.6% of their games when they’ve been a moneyline favorite this season (36-15).
- Tampa Bay has had six games with moneyline odds of -311 or shorter, and won each time.
- Based on the moneyline in this game, the Lightning’s implied win probability is 75.7%.
Lightning vs. Kraken Over/Under Trends
- A total of 33 Tampa Bay games this season have gone over Wednesday’s over/under of 6 goals.
- This season, 38 of Seattle’s games have featured more than 6 goals.
- These two teams combine for 5.9 goals per game, 0.07 less than the over/under set for this contest.
- This game’s over/under is 0.4 less than the 6.4 goals these two teams give up per game combined.
Lightning Team Leaders
- Steven Stamkos: 27 goals and 36 assists
- Victor Hedman: 15 goals and 43 assists
- Alex Killorn: 18 goals and 29 assists
- Andrei Vasilevskiy: 31-11-4 record, .918 save percentage, 111 goals allowed
Kraken Team Leaders
- Yanni Gourde: 13 goals and 22 assists
- Jared McCann: 23 goals and 12 assists
- Jordan Eberle: 15 goals and 19 assists
- Philipp Grubauer: 13-25-5 record, .888 save percentage, 131 goals allowed
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.