Wednesday’s NHL schedule features a matchup between the Ottawa Senators (21-33-5) and the Columbus Blue Jackets (30-27-3) at Canadian Tire Centre in Ottawa, Ontario. The Senators are -147 on the moneyline to win at home against the Blue Jackets (+124) in the game, which starts at 7:30 PM ET.
Senators vs. Blue Jackets Predictions
Senators vs. Blue Jackets Betting Odds
Senators vs. Blue Jackets Betting Trends
- The Senators have been victorious in three of their eight games when they were favored on the moneyline this season (37.5%).
- Ottawa is 1-3 (victorious in just 25.0% of its games) when playing with moneyline odds of -147 or shorter.
- Based on the moneyline in this game, the Senators’ implied win probability is 59.5%.
Senators vs. Blue Jackets Over/Under Trends
- Ottawa and its opponent have combined for more than Wednesday’s over/under of 6.5 goals 21 times this season.
- In Columbus’ 60 games this season, 35 have finished with more goals than Wednesday’s total of 6.5.
- The Senators score 2.64 goals per game, compared to the Blue Jackets’ average of 3.25, adding up to 0.6 fewer goals than this contest’s over/under of 6.5.
- These two teams are conceding a combined 6.9 goals per game, 0.4 more than this contest’s over/under.
Senators Team Leaders
- Brady Tkachuk: 20 goals and 25 assists
- Tim Stutzle: 13 goals and 22 assists
- Drake Batherson: 13 goals and 21 assists
- Matt Murray: 5-12-2 record, .906 save percentage, 60 goals given up
Blue Jackets Team Leaders
- Oliver Bjorkstrand: 21 goals and 24 assists
- Boone Jenner: 23 goals and 21 assists
- Patrik Laine: 23 goals and 20 assists
- Joonas Korpisalo: 6-9-0 record, .883 save percentage, 68 goals given up
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.